“Wonderful Bakery!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ian's Mountain Bakery
Description: Owner is Ian Daughtery, 970-887-1176. Follow your nose and tastebuds...I am NOT Ian or related, but my mouth is watering thinking about his fresh out of the oven cinnamon rolls.
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We found this bakery driving through Granby on our vacation. We had coffee and fresh peach bear claws. Delicious! Ian served us and was very personable. We will stop here next year on our vacation.

1  Thank Diana R

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Medium pizza's are actually like large pizza's. Ian was there making the pizza and was friendly as well as the one other employee. Good for take out pizza or eating there- very informal.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We ordered pizza from here during our stay in Granby. Should have listened when they told us we were ordering too many. One piece will feed a normal person. Very good but we had much left over and ultimately wasted. (Not their fault).

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Ian's is THE GO TO, place to get a delicious treats, breakfast, sandwiches and pizza! I love the breakfast pockets, bacon, sausage, and my favorite the bean pocket! But get there early, the pockets are hot item and usually go fairly quickly! Ian is a great guy, he really loves his customers and he's always up for a good laugh. Anyone going out for an outdoor adventure needs to stop by Ian's!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Although small, Ian's is huge on taste! We indulged in monster sized cinnamon buns and a berry scone and we were not disappointed!