“the best pastry and rolls I have ever had.”
Review of Ian's Mountain Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ian's Mountain Bakery
Description: Owner is Ian Daughtery, 970-887-1176. Follow your nose and tastebuds...I am NOT Ian or related, but my mouth is watering thinking about his fresh out of the oven cinnamon rolls.
Reviewed 14 February 2013

A small hole in the wall with the best pastries i have ever had. I would say they taste home made, but have never had any at home that tasted this good. definitely worth a drive from winter park if you are on a ski trip.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Yum, a little bakery without a lot of major variety but very good... cinnamon rolls, pastries stuffed with fruit, and pastries/croissants filled with eggs, bacon/ham/sausage, and cheese. Made for a great pre-ski breakfast on the way to the slopes.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We found this bakery driving through Granby on our vacation. We had coffee and fresh peach bear claws. Delicious! Ian served us and was very personable. We will stop here next year on our vacation.

1  Thank Diana R
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Medium pizza's are actually like large pizza's. Ian was there making the pizza and was friendly as well as the one other employee. Good for take out pizza or eating there- very informal.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We ordered pizza from here during our stay in Granby. Should have listened when they told us we were ordering too many. One piece will feed a normal person. Very good but we had much left over and ultimately wasted. (Not their fault).