“Great small town Bakery”
Review of Ian's Mountain Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ian's Mountain Bakery
Description: Owner is Ian Daughtery, 970-887-1176. Follow your nose and tastebuds...I am NOT Ian or related, but my mouth is watering thinking about his fresh out of the oven cinnamon rolls.
Sergeant Bluff, Iowa, United States
“Great small town Bakery”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Having grown up working in a privately owned small town bakery I can appreciate the work and time that goes into such a business. The cinnamon rools were very large and very good. That is all we purchased as I don't eat a lot of carbs but these i had heard about and could not pass up after seeing them. The young adults along with us devored them and my wife and I split one. Very good, ice cream available in the summer as well as sandwiches.

• Visited March 2013

usa
“the best pastry and rolls I have ever had.”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

A small hole in the wall with the best pastries i have ever had. I would say they taste home made, but have never had any at home that tasted this good. definitely worth a drive from winter park if you are on a ski trip.

Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome breakfast roll and pastry”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Yum, a little bakery without a lot of major variety but very good... cinnamon rolls, pastries stuffed with fruit, and pastries/croissants filled with eggs, bacon/ham/sausage, and cheese. Made for a great pre-ski breakfast on the way to the slopes.

Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Wonderful Bakery!”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We found this bakery driving through Granby on our vacation. We had coffee and fresh peach bear claws. Delicious! Ian served us and was very personable. We will stop here next year on our vacation.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Diana R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious and huge pizzas and friendly service”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Medium pizza's are actually like large pizza's. Ian was there making the pizza and was friendly as well as the one other employee. Good for take out pizza or eating there- very informal.

Visited September 2012