“Awesome Little Mexican Restuarant!”
Review of Jose's Mexican - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: under new management October 2011
Description: under new management October 2011
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I ordered the Asada plate and it was GREAT! The service was fast and when we were almost done, the owner came over to our table and brought us something called "Cochinitas" for FREE! It was Carnitas (pork) with these chopped, spicy onions that were soaked in vinegar and hot pepper. It was sooooo good! He said it was their signature dish. My mouth was burning a bit but they tasted amazing!

1  Thank Michael-John W

Reviewed 8 July 2013

It's rare to find REAL Mexican food, but my husband and I found it in Granby, CO. We had dinner there on July 3rd. I know a lot of people do not like menudo, but this was the best menudo we've ever had. We split a bowl of that, and then I had the chili relleno plate and my husband had a combo plate with 1 relleno and 1 tamale. All was very, very good. We waddled out of there. I would definitely like to return to try their breakfast and lunch menu as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Went in for lunch and was very pleasantly surprised. Great food, Clean, friendly service. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for excellent Mexican. Hidden Gem

1  Thank Bubs189
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wonderful food. The service was great too. If you are not looking for fancy environment, but authentic Mexico food, this is the place for you. Try the barbecoa burrito.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is a decent hole in the wall restaurant, with about six tables for dining. The staff was incredibly nice, but the kitchen was out of a lot of items on the menu, which was disappointing. The milkshakes were great, the burritos so-so. Most of the food is fairly spicy (but not advertised that way), so if that is a problem for you, notify them when you are ordering to see if they can make it a different way. I would not go out of my way to eat here, but would grab food to go after a day of skiing.