“Quaint but delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: under new management October 2011
Description: under new management October 2011
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We entered this restaurant which was very, very small. We were worried but totally shocked when they brought out our food. It was very good and simple! I enjoyed everything I had! It was delicious! I would totally recommend it. Be prepared for small and simple but delicious!

1  Thank Claudia119

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We decided to stop here and eat after reading the positive reviews, and we were not disappointed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The service was fast. Our meals were excellent. It's definitely a hole-in-the-wall joint, but those are usually the best. We will be back!

1  Thank Justin T
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Great sauces and specials
Friendly staff
Super clean restrooms
Salsa bar was excellent
Highly recommend if passing thru

2  Thank Mari P
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I noticed three Mexican restaurants in close proximity to one another in Granby, Co. I went to this one because of the favorable tripadvisor reviews. I'm going to give Jose's a three for average because there was not anything spectacular about it.
The refried beans were like any other restaurant's as well as the chips and salsa. We ran out of salsa within a very few minutes because the container was quite small and the offer to replenish it never came.
I had the grilled talipia and my husband had the enchilada plate. Nothing was WRONG with any of it. It just didn't stand out as a place I wanted to come back to.
No alcohol here, FYI. My husband did want a beer. Not a big deal, but still.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Small place with little atmosphere. Food was okay, but since it was listed as the # 1 place in Granby, I was expecting more. Service was okay, but had to ask for napkins and silverware. Good guacamole.