“Great”

Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Ask for the cabbage Pico de Gallo with your salsa and chips. Unique and very good. All meals were excellent. Mole was wonderful though I am a gringo. Good service, cheerful and efficient.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great food, staff, and location. The crispy relleno and sopapillas were delicious! We stay in Granby Ranch and it so convenient too!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Always have a satisfying, enjoyable meal here. Great service and good margaritas too! Great varied menu with something for everyone.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Azteca is always consistent and yummy! I'm still impressed with how nice the place looks (compared to the classic, and missed Columbine Café). You can tell the locals enjoy it, they are always busy. I love the arroz con pollo, it's a big plate and can easily feed two people. I like all the Mexican food in Granby, and I have favorites in each one.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The restaurant came recommended by a local coffee lounge employee, so we took that as a good sign. We were impressed by the good flavors and tastes. I had the small combo two chicken enchiladas and one beef taco. Having grown up in San Diego, I do enjoy a good Mexican dinner, and this was well worth it. The place was pretty full on a Thursday night at 8 p.m., so it is clear tht the local residents have identified this restaurant as one of the better ones in Granby.