We purchased a week stay through a charity auction and could not have been more disappointed or disgusted. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon in December which should have been the "busy" season only to find that the only restaurant in the hotel was the bar- the other "grill" was closed with an inch of dust covering the tables viewable from the lobby overlook. Our food took over an hour to get to the table and was undercooked, had wrong portions and sides and management would not even deduct 10% of the check. PLUS, the food was being brought through the elevtor and down the hall from the kitchen on the lower level!
We got a call Sunday morning inviting us to the free Continental breakfast, but we never did find it!!
The only elevator on our wing was broken as was the single ice machine. They provided ice trays, but the freezer would not freeze so we had to put our ice trays on the back porch in 20 degree weather to get ice!! The room was old and dirty with outdated woodwork and grungy appliances. They provide a log in the fireplace, but couldn't provide a match anywhere in the entire building to light it! Also the parking lot was a THICK sheet of ice and there was NO sign of buildling maintenance.
The tub in the unit bathroom had a carpet panel that was molding, the soap/lotion dispensers were broken, the pool area had molded grout and standing water and there were many other inadequacies that spoiled the trip - we left 2 days later rather than stay the week.
I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Grand County, just 90 minutes from Denver, The Inn at SilverCreek is nestled close to Rocky Mountain National Park, award winning Winter Park and Granby Ranch ski resorts, four championship golf courses and three breathtaking lakes.Offering fully appointed condominium style units, and the largest full service conference facility in Grand County, the Inn at SilverCreek is the perfect venue for a private romantic weekend, a memorable family getaway, or an impressive business retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Silver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Silver Creek Hotel Granby
- Hotel At Silver Creek
- At Silver Creek Granby
- Silver Creek Hotel
- Inn At Silver Creek Colorado/Granby