“Great Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese food!”
Review of Thai Chili & Pho

Thai Chili & Pho
Ranked #64 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Loved this spot! We were trying to find a good option for Thai food in GJ, CO and ended up coming here two nights during that week, as the menu was so extensive! Delicious good, friendly staff, and really spicy if you want it! I highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Looking for some Thai food in GJ and it narrows down to two choices. We decided on Thai Chili. Overall the food was pretty good but I am a high time Thai food connoisseur. The food overall was a pretty good attempt at Thai but could use a little flavoring up to meet real Thai standards. They are a little more like a mix of Thai and Chinese. Overall the food was pretty good and I would go back if I was in GJ but may consider other options. We had Pad Thai with shrimp average, Pork fried rice good, sweet and sour beef Chinese/good and Red curry pork average. they did have ground fresh Thai chilies and fish sauce so it was not a total loss. Don't want to be too hard on them since Thailand is a long way from Grand Junction. Maybe lunch next time.

1  Thank bryjenwms
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We really like their Vietnamese noodle bowls and suggest that. When this place is on and the food is fresh it is really good.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

the only thing lacking was a server that could really recommend the different dishes. Do not thing he totally understood English. But that's ok. I had my son with me and he knew the menu as good as anyone there.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We have no complaints about the food in this place because is delicious and the assortment is good.

We didn´t like a lot the fact that after 3pm they only serve dinner menu.

Personnel is kind and warm.