All reviews room was clean continental breakfast is stayed nights bit dated on arrival would stay here again road trip conrad interstate pet rates dog comfort colorado furniture cereal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, very clean, and great view. Best bang for the buck and the people working there are in the belief of having a great experience. Old school customer service which is so lacking at most rest hotels/ motels. Thank you red roof inn.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. I am so happy that you had a great experience with our staff. They are very service oriented and we are blessed to have them. Wishing you safe travels wherever the road may lead. Many kind regards - Lisa

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our night here. From check in to check out the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Really nice clean room with good views of the monument, (sorted by the reception on arrival) . Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to offer a review. So happy you enjoyed your stay and the view. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

motel is nice surprisingly quite considering it's close to i70 and major road. clean. nice remodel. can't say anymore because everything was closed. we arrived during thunderstorm bug winds knocked out power. we could not check in cause of that. went to dinner returned later power back up but computers not working. my complain is while you can't control some things being prepared is must! u have peopled with reservations that can't get in? how about printing out roster daily so u know who's coming in just in case? or whatever else this industry does in case like that. something besides oops we can't check u in. then it took 45 mins to check in cause no pc. we arrived at 4pm and got to our room at 10pm. not the best customer service. needs to be prepared better.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I stayed one night here while passing through on a road trip. This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn, I didn't realize that this was the type of hotel that has room doors that go directly outside. The hotel was busy with wild land fire fighters staying there as well and they were checking in as I arrived. Check in was easy and the woman working the front desk was pleasant and friendly. The room does have hard floors, which doesn't always feel the best on bare feet to me, but you could tell it was recently renovated. The room was also very hot when I arrived but cooled down quickly when I turned on the AC. The only thing I really didn't like was that you could hear & feel people walking along the exterior elevated walk way (I was on the second floor). People settled down fairly quickly though and it was a quiet night. The breakfast didn't have much, I think there was some pastries, bread and freezer waffles to toast and some cereal. There was only two other families in there but they stood at the counter in front of the food the entire time so I left and got something on the road.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hi Lucas L - thank you for taking the time to share a little about your recent stay. I am glad that your interactions with our staff were pleasant (they are great) and that you enjoyed a quiet night in our recently remodeled rooms. Sorry that you had some trouble accessing continental breakfast - busy nights lead to busy breakfast mornings. Overall, it sounds like your stay was satisfactory though, which is music to our ears! Wishing you happy trails and safe travels. Please stop by again - Lisa

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Units have been recently remodeled and my room was clean. Out with carpets and in with laminate flooring. Looks great, easy to clean. My room was quiet. Furniture was nice. I definitely would stay here again. The staff were all friendly and polite. Breakfast is a basic cold continental. If you want a fridge or microwave pay a little extra and they have it for you.
It’s nice to see a hotel get back to basics. I just need a clean safe place to sleep.
Pool was empty but I don’t care. $1.50 per load each for washer and dryer.
I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Zevious
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hi Zevious - thank you so much for taking the time to offer us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your newly remodeled room! We do our best to offer a great value, focusing on the meaningful, like cleanliness, comfort and service.

The pool area is closed because we will be remodeling it next. The pool will not be reopened, however we will be putting in a new landscaped patio area and yard. Maybe something to look for on you next trip through.

Thanks again for taking a moment to review the property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Kind regards - Lisa