“Great food!”

Ranked #17 of 275 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
“Great food!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We ordered a large meal to-go. Our order was accurate and the hot items were hot when we got them home. The food was not quite ready when promised. It was a Friday night, though, and they were very busy. Great food! We all enjoyed our meal!

Visited April 2013

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Good food to high price for what you get”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The food was good, tender and had a good favor.. However, over priced for what you get. Got a rack of ribs. Smallest rack I had ever seen. My two sides were fries and fries. The double sides of fries equaled about one order of small fries at McDonalds.

Will not visit again due to small amount of food for the price.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Ribs are dry and bony - Over rated”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I was hoping this one would be better than the one in Rifle, CO. This visit with a group of over 10 people convinced me that mediocrity is a trade mark of this restaurant. The dry and over priced food along with clueless waiting staff go hand in hand and are forever attached to the name "Rib City Grill". This is a city I will not go to for ribs.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rick M
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Best BBQ I've had in Colorado. Ordering combo plates we managed try the pork, chicken, sausage, beans and come slaw. All were absolutely excellent (especially rhe sausage). Dinners seemed priced just a tad high, but lunch specials were an excellent value.

Gallup NM USA
“RIB CITY GRILL”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is a grill restaurant located in a strip mall, on North Avenue in Grand Junction. Its walking distance from many clean mom-and-pop small motels. The ribs are best, and I will definitely eaty there again on my next visit to GJ, coming up in August 2013.

Visited August 2012