“Still holds up”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enzo's serves up Grand Junction's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and comfortable ambiance. We will only serve the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, our pizza dough and breads are prepared and baked fresh daily. At Enzo's every dish is created using only the freshest, and finest ingredients. Great, real Italian that melts in your mouth! That's how customers describe our menu. The reason our cuisine is so fabulous is because we take the time to prepare everything from scratch, from our pizza and bread to our pasta sauces and key dishes.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hadn't been here in over a year, but as Grand Junction is a pretty regular overnight stop on trips to/from the west, we decided to try it again tonight. I was again very pleased. Fresh food, well prepared and served by an upbeat staff. The weather was very nice, so we sat outside for a change and got a beautiful sunset. Very nice list of wines by the glass. Is it a fancy, highfalutin place? Not at all - but it delivered exactly what we wanted. If they have the mixed berry lemon marscapone cake on the desert menu, give it a try - if you're not counting calories!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way across Colorado. Excellent food! We had the balsamic and Tuscan clam pizzas with a shared salad. On the salad we had the pear Gorgonzola dressing. Very good! Would definately return of in the area!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Cute place located in a strip mall. Nice wine list including some locals. Dinner salad was so cold it was nearly frozen. Lettuce had that translucent look. I had the Buffalo ravioli which was superb. My daughter had the pizza Margharita which she enjoyed. Service was good. Prices a little too high. Over $6 for a side salad.

lynn d, Owner at Enzo's Pizzaria and Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for all of the compliments on our food, wine list and service. All of our food is made fresh daily with the highest quality ingredients. Side salads and homemade garlic bread are included with the Entrees (unlimited) and are not $6. Under sides we have a $3.85 garden salad without an entrée.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We come to G.J. twice a year on our way to and from Moab. We always make a point to eat at Enzo's at least once. I love Enzo's veggie pizza. It definitely ranks as one of my favorites anywhere. The crust is exquisite, and the toppings generous. The service is friendly, and servers go the extra distance to create a positive dining experience. The garlic bread rolls are delicious, too. The dining area is small, so you may have to wait to get seated, but it's definitely worth the wait. Highly recommend!

1  Thank seg94
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Travelling alone on business--and looking for anything that was not typical chain food. Enzos was great. I had a wonderful, steaming hot baked ziti. The bread was generous and the waitress was attentive without interrupting too much of my book reading! I thought the side salad was a little skimpy and probably not worth the $$ I paid for it. Otherwise the main entrée was wonderful and HUGE.

The restaurant is tiny--you'll feel like the neighboring table knows you a bit too well if you are having a conversation. As a result, you don't want to come here to tell your spouse you are filing for divorce--could be a public spectacle!