“Definitely a foodie stop!”
Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

What a surprise this little gem was in Grand Junction. I should not have been surprize dad it was packed at 8pm on a Monday. They had all kinds of inventive dishes like pork belly with melon prosciutto and crispy brussel sprouts with Marcona almonds and an amazing roasted duck Brest over a mushroom bread pudding with roasted cherries! All work plate licking good! We ended it with Momofuku cake that is hard to describe but tastes line the best part of a pecan pie without the pecans...a must! Great service and comfy outdoor seating! Great experience!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I wish they would add specials more often, as I get a bit bored with the menu, but everything on it is delicious. I love the meat and cheese boars, and the specialty cocktails. Great atmosphere, and a nice patio for warm evenings.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I'm so glad that we checked tripadvisor for a restaurant idea in Grand Junction. This place was fabulous! Great service and the food was delicious... I could live on those fried artichokes. Yum! Best meal that I had on our entire 7 day Colorado trip.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary (it was round two, as our meal the night before, somewhere else, was AWFUL).

We absolutely LOVED it! The atmosphere was so fun and inviting and the food was unbelievably delicious. It was my first time having duck and that meal is definitely in my top 5 all time favorite meals! We finished off with a key lime pie that tasted better than my mother's (and she's known for her pie)!

I highly recommend this place for ALL occasions!

2  Thank PrettyP1um
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Extensive drink and whisky menu with homemade craft cocktails. Happy Hour from 4-6pm offers discount premium wells and small plates for a hefty discount. Several price ranges with extensive selections. We tried most all selections and was not disappointed at all. Good vibe atmosphere with comfy surroundings.