Econo Lodge Grand Junction
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Grand Junction)
View Hotel
Ramada Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
View Hotel
Grand Vista Hotel(Grand Junction)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationcontinental breakfastcereal barssoft towelsfresh baked cookieswould definitely stay here againgreat priceroom was cleanno elevatorsmall roomfruit cupbudget hotelyogurtnight's sleepgreat place to stayroad tripfree wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The woman at the front desk was outstanding, very friendly and gave great suggestions on restaurants and stuff around town, plus free cookies. The room was clean and comfy. The hotel is a little close to the interstate, so if you are a light sleeper, take note of that. Great price, and a fantastic experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth P, Manager at Econo Lodge Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you so much for such positive feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I credit your experience at our hotel to my wonderful front desk team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to your next visit. If you need any assistance feel free to give us a call.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I stayed there May 21-27, 2014. One of the cleanest and quietest motels we have stayed in. The staff was very friendly, and accommodating. We would definitely choose Econo Lodge Grand Junction when we return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We want all of our guest to feel comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next trip to Grand Junction.

Feel free to call us if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I stopped overnight on a road trip. The room was clean and comfortable. My only issue was check-in. Jamison was very pleasant, but there was another person ahead of us and Jamison was taking FOREVER on the phone with someone's reservation. The breakfast room was very small and warm.

The bottom line is that for a budget hotel, this one is an excellent value. Although it's right on the interstate, I didn't hear any noise and it had excellent access.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank almostelderlycouple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The desk staff is friendly and accommodating. Our room was ready for us and we were given our choice of remaining king rooms. Outside of the sanitizer smell that seems to pervade the premises, it's clean and well kept. Our room was well appointed for an overnighter. I am always surprised at how quiet the rooms are considering its location and the amount of nightly guests it hosts. My wife and I have added this location to our list of potential Western Slope stay over locations. It's close to the Colorado National Monument-which is a must experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth P, Manager at Econo Lodge Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Econolodge

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is by far the best Econo Lodge that I stay at and believe me I've spent time in a lot of them. They staff is extremely polite and the rooms are perfect. They have queen beds which most Econo Lodge have full size. I highly recommend staying here...thanks to the manager Chris and all her crew

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business