“Best authentic Japanese in Grand Junction”

Kuniko's Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #74 of 281 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The menu offers a nice selection of traditional Japanese food, including sushi. The food is always fresh and excellent. Service can be slow, but you can see them working hard to prepare your food, so I can't complain. It's freshly prepared right then. The atmosphere inside doesn't have a lot of character, but the food makes up for it. Also, great for take out!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I love their food, and their prices are great. My kids love this restaurant too! The salmon is wonderful. I would like bigger portions, but it's a good experience every time

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We were in the mood for some Japanese which was close to our hotel. We decided to give this place a try and it was well worth it. Ignore all the other asian places and come here, at least once.

This restaurant is located in a strip mall so it's fairly small. It is owned by a Japanese family that puts a lot of love and effort into the place. The food was amazing and priced very well for the portions we got. When we went it seemed like everyone there was local and every single table was busy. Don't expect this to be a "fast" meal as everything is cooked to order. We waited about 30 min to get our main meal but trust me, its worth it!

We ended up coming back here for lunch 1 week later on our drive back to the midwest. That's how much we loved this place.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Kunikos is a small little restaurant in a little strip mall. The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. They make everything fresh, so allow enough time it is not "fast food". Love going.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

My husband and a friend went to Kuniko's on a recent trip to Grand Junction and really enjoyed their meal. My husband, a vegetarian, had edamame, miso soup and avocado sushi, and his friend had non-vegetarian sushi. Both really liked the meal and the friendly service. We will definitely eat here when we next pass through Grand Junction!

1  Thank CSpringsDeb