“Only had the sushi”

Kuniko's Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #75 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The sushi was about average for what I have experienced in Grand Junction. Nothing better, nothing worse than anywhere else in town. My friend had the chicken teriyaki and raved about it saying it was the best she has ever had. Prices were great. Very casual laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

veg & vegan options. Friendly service. Very small place. Personal service. Owner usually serving. Nice when I want tofu for a lunch break.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The menu offers a nice selection of traditional Japanese food, including sushi. The food is always fresh and excellent. Service can be slow, but you can see them working hard to prepare your food, so I can't complain. It's freshly prepared right then. The atmosphere inside doesn't have a lot of character, but the food makes up for it. Also, great for take out!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I love their food, and their prices are great. My kids love this restaurant too! The salmon is wonderful. I would like bigger portions, but it's a good experience every time

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We were in the mood for some Japanese which was close to our hotel. We decided to give this place a try and it was well worth it. Ignore all the other asian places and come here, at least once.

This restaurant is located in a strip mall so it's fairly small. It is owned by a Japanese family that puts a lot of love and effort into the place. The food was amazing and priced very well for the portions we got. When we went it seemed like everyone there was local and every single table was busy. Don't expect this to be a "fast" meal as everything is cooked to order. We waited about 30 min to get our main meal but trust me, its worth it!

We ended up coming back here for lunch 1 week later on our drive back to the midwest. That's how much we loved this place.