“Meh” 3 of 5 bubbles

Famous Dave's
Ranked #29 of 261 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moab, Utah, United States
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nothing to complain about ... and nothing to write home about. Courteous service and exactly what you'd expect from a chain. Squarely in the middle of the road

Visited May 2014

Littleton, Colorado
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

In Grand Junction for a motorcycle meeting, my wife and I saw Famous Dave's after visiting Cabelas! There was no other choice for the evening meal! We've been to FD's in San Diego and Denver. The consistency of food and service is very high at all those locations. We expect that consistency. The GJN location delivered in spades! We ordered the Feast for One because we knew that there would be enough food for both of us. There was! We took a carry out to the motel for later. The selection of meats and sides is perfect. Delivery was very quick. After being seated at least two other wait staff checked on us to see if we had our drink order taken or if we needed anything. I had the Palisades Dirty Hippy wheat beer-totally tasty! Had a nice friendly talk with the manager when he checked on us. Thank you Tawni, our server, and John, the manager, for a great experience! I hope this helps the reader! If yes please let TripAdvisor know!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

First (and still only) time I've tried this chain restaurant. The service was quick and efficient. The food was reasonably priced and tasty. I wish I had one of these closer to my home!

Visited September 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“The Best BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We love Famous Dave's and when we saw one in GJ we had to have ribs. We came in on Amtrak, so the afternoon we were leaving, we picked up a rack., coleslaw and beans and took it to go. At 5:00 we laid our feast in the Amtrak lounge car. Also brought along a 'Blackbox Wine" to accent the dinner.

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Go Here. Don't Go There!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

This was my wife's and my first visit to a Famous Dave's" and it was nothing less than spectacular. Even though it was a busy Friday night, we were seated almost immediately and the service was prompt. My wife had the all-you-can-eat catfish and it was light, fresh, and delicious. I had some brisket, and it was some of the best I've ever had, and I compete in BBQ contests myself! The sides (mac&cheese, greens, and green beans) were all excellent too. No canned or prepared products. The cornbread muffins were also beyond delicious. The cold, cold draft beer was an added bonus.

Please, try this place. You won't be sorry you did!

• Visited September 2013