“Cute cafe place to visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
“Cute cafe place to visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

All I have to say is, the food is good, service is great. The price is reasonable. Decor is unique and cute....because it is unlike those chain restaurant that look too uniformly standardized - Boring!!. This is a local business and that's what I love supporting!!!!

Ridgway, Colorado
“Great service, incredible food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had an incredible breakfast here, and great service. Get here early on the weekends though, because there's not much space (like none at all) to wait for a table if they are full.

Visited August 2014
“Saturday morning breakfast ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We thought we should try something new since we were in grand junction early one Saturday morning. We got seated fast and the. Waited and waited and waited and waited. We waited 15 minutes before even being acknowledged, then our waitress came over and have you been here a while, when I said yes 15 minutes she said oh I must have missed that. She walked past us only about 30 times so how she missed us I have no idea. We ordered a cinnamon it was good but holy cow there was a lot of carmel, the middle was the best part. I ordered the cinnamon roll French toast should have known they would be good. The pancakes my son ordered were as big as the plate but bigger is not always better. They were super rubbery with little favor. My husband had the biscuits and gravy he felt they were not good. All they things didn't not go together. The biscuit sausage egg then gravy with cheddar cheese over it all. Just not good together.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall great, a tad pricey. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a college student and came here with my sister while my family was staying in Grand Junction. We requested to sit outside and we're given the option to choose a table, which was appreciated. The hostess was really friendly. They serve breakfast and lunch so it took me awhile to choose what to eat, and our waiter was polite and gave us enough time to think, but still checked back often. I finally chose to get the turkey Blt club and sweet potato fries. The food was great, however I was surprised how much it ended up costing. Our server was great at the beginning of our meal, but toward the end it took FOREVER for him to come back with the check, and again to take our cards. I started getting impatient. My sister and I paid for our meals separately and my meal alone ended up costing over $15. The sandwich was 10, the sweet potato fries were a dollar extra than regular (worth it!) and plus the drink and tip. Overall, the food was great, the service was good at first, and I would recommend stopping here in Grand Junction! Also, keep in mind they're only open for breakfast and lunch, so plan accordingly.

1 Thank Katie N
Herriman, Utah
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Our meal was great. The restaurant was fun, off the beaten path if you're traveling through. Service was slow and forgetful but the food good.

• Visited August 2014