Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This hotel was beyond my wildest expectations. I was in GJ for an interview and was booked at this hotel. I could not have asked for better service or accommodations! The room was spacious, I was booked into a king suite, the bed is a temperpedic bed, the breakfast was delicious etc. Close to all downtown activities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Martha T, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review! I have passed on your feedback to our staff, they were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our downtown location! We hope to see you again soon!

Martha Thurston

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Our first visit to Grand Junction and we really picked the best place. I really liked the design of the room, great space management. The central location was super for shopping, dining and seeing the holiday lights. The breakfast was very good, with some hot items too.

Room Tip: Higher facing the main street.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn on Main Street in Grand Junction, CO for a weekend, and was definitely impressed. The hotel staff was very friendly throughout the visit. The hotel is well maintainted, and the rooms are very comfortable. The morning breakfast is not spectacular, but I don't expect it to be when I'm at a hotel and it's free. I would typically rate this a 4 star hotel, but the location/view puts it over the top to a 5 star. While it's not a "luxury" hotel, waking up in the morning to a view of snow covered Rocky mountains is amazing. Add to that the hotel is on Main St. within walking distance to restaurants, shops and even a grocery store. I would recommend requesting a room facing Main St. on a high floor so you can take full advantage of the views.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor facing Main St. The street is not noisy, and you'll have amazing views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank J W
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Fantastic location in downtown Grand Junction, very affordable and close to many fantastic restaurants and stores. Very nice room and a great breakfast. This hotel also has a great pool and weight room

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Britt M
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The suite is large enough for our family to be comfortable and have a little space to spread out. The staff was helpful. Furniture was well kept and comfortable. A step up from the basic. Just what I have come to expect from Marriott.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My friends and I had one nights stay after arriving by bus (should have been the train but the floods in Denver had washed the rails away), before picking up our car. We were very early on a Sunday afternoon so the receptionist gratefully took our bags into storage while we had a look around the town and waited for our room to be prepared. The town was very pretty with lots of excellent artwork displayed. On taking our room we found it very clean and of a good size. Breakfast in the morning was very good and we were wishing we could have stayed a little longer to explore the town a bit further. The staff also freely helped us to sort out our accommodation for the following night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I'm starting to see a pattern to my disappointment. Not to be cliche but you truly do get what you pay for! Stayed in GJ for a couple of days and figured I'd save a couple bucks on lodging at put toward dinning out, shame on me for the skimp toward my lodging. When I arrived, front desk lady was very friendly and welcoming, after that, things began going downhill from there. Don't get me wrong, it could be much worse, but literally I should have spent the extra $20 more per night to get a great room, instead of a glorified motel room. Oh well, live and learn.

Room Tip: Skip staying here and opt to spend the extra 20 bucks to stay across the street!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
#6 of 28 in Grand Junction
Residence Inn Grand Junction
Residence Inn Grand Junction
#9 of 28 in Grand Junction

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street

Address: 225 Main St, Grand Junction, CO 81501-7803 (Formerly Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown / Historic Main Street)
Region: United States > Colorado > Grand Junction
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Grand Junction
#10 Business Hotel in Grand Junction
Price Range: £79 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street 2.5*
All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Main Street Hotel Grand Junction