Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Thornton, Colorado
“They've won me over”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I actually live in town and needed to get some work done that I can't get done at home with all the distractions. Since I'd be here a few days, one of my requirements was a kitchenette and a living suite separate from the sleeping area. The location is near everything downtown that you would need, yet still not give you a feeling you were crowded by all the goings on in towns. Great restaurants nearby all within walking distance. The room was everything I needed. CLEAN, memory foam mattress (BONUS!). HUGE and updated shower! Decent sized bathroom. FULL SIZED refrigerator. LARGE microwave. SINK AND DISHWASHER! Dishes, utensils, and cleaning supplies. I never needed to leave after I did my shopping EXCEPT when I realized I had left my toothpaste home. Ran down and took one off the wall to pay for it. The lady at the front desk who had checked me in (she must be the nicest vampire because I swear she never left to sleep) offered me a free sample. Never heard the other guests and was able to make my own meals in the room. Great to have a choice when I was on a roll with my work. I a an Embassy Suites girl usually when I need this type of set up. With none in town, this was a great alternative. Now I'll look for these every time I need to travel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have a view of the Colorado National Monument from the living room and the be...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed for one night and the hotel was exactly as I expect a Fairfield Inn, which is one of the reasons I stay there. Clean, cared for rooms, good fitness center, nice breakfast. The added benefit for this property is it's great location! We loved being Downtown with all the restaurants and shops.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've stayed here several times over the last couple of years. I like the downtown location. It's an easy walk to several good restaurants. The suite we stayed in was clean and spacious. The breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JDF501
Gold Coast
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Everything I would expect from a Fairfield - clean comfortable rooms.
Friendly and attentive service.

Large room - with plenty of room to move for 4.

Parking behind the hotel ($5)

Bed a little uncomfortable (just personal preference)

Breakfast quite good.

Hotel has a nice ambience.

Recommend Pablo’s pizza (a short walk away) - had take-out and pizzas were delicious!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelBorts
Cedaredge, Colorado
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I arrived very tired and two hours early. The young lady behind the counter was so good to us both. I haven't had that kind of service in years. The room smelled nice: no sterile smell or heavy cleaners. It was very clean and nice.

Room Tip: The bottom king suite was wonderful.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel has some of the most pleasant and engaging staff of anywhere we have stayed. We stayed here twice on our trip west, just after arriving by Amtrak, and the night before we departed on Amtrak. Both times, all the staff went out of their way to help us out. The last night, we arrived in time for a delightful stroll down Grand Junction's newly renovated Main Street and visited several wonderful shops. We even got in on the manager's reception and had some very nice local wines! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Their king suites had fully equipped kitchenette, and were a real two-room suite with a door to clos...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel was great! Very clean, and a perfect location. We walked just a few blocks downtown for dinner, and went for a run around a nearby park the next morning. All around very convenient! The breakfast was even totally fine with lots of options, coffee and fruit. The mattresses were either Temperpedic or some memory foam, which was nice for us.

Room Tip: We liked that our room looked out over the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
#5 of 28 in Grand Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#11 of 28 in Grand Junction

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Address: 225 Main St, Grand Junction, CO 81501-7803 (Formerly Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown / Historic Main Street)
Region: United States > Colorado > Grand Junction
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Grand Junction
#10 Business Hotel in Grand Junction
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street 2.5*
All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Main Street Hotel Grand Junction