We were lucky enough to stop in Grand Junction on the evening of the summer's first Farmer's Market - held on Thursday evenings on Main Street - but even so, there would have been plenty to hold our attention after checking in.
This recently renovated hotel is easy to find (immediately off the 50/70 main drag) and the room was indeed a luxurious suite with a true separate bedroom apart from the living and dining area.This would be a great place to stay if you needed to be in town for a few days and didn't want to eat out every meal. The galley-style kitchen had a full-sized frig, and both a cooktop and small oven, in addition to a microwave - all new, clean and in good condition.
The indoor pool and outdoor Jacuzzi are both nice-sized and clean, but the hours are limited, so double-check that if a good soak is an important part of your evening wind-down activities. Free parking, friendly and helpful staff, and a comfy bed all helped make our stay a nice one.
But the real charm of this hotel is its immediate proximity to GJ's lovely Main Street scene. An easy stroll includes lots of restaurants, bars, and shops - retail and antique - that can keep you occupied outside your hotel room for the evening. An interesting surprise was the remarkable job GJ has done integrating art into the creative curves of the street itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Suites Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Hotel Grand Junction