We stayed at this hotel on August 3rd and August 9th. This review is for Aug. 3rd. Our room was quiet and comfortable. The mini-store in the hotel was lacking supplies, treats, and frozen goodies. We typically get ice cream, newspapers, and other treats from the hotel to enjoy after dinner, but had to run to City Market to get these items. The beds were okay but the couch in the living room was horrible as its side arms were about 4 feet high and you could not rest your arms on them. Too, it was a sofa bed which was very hard to sit on as a couch. We had to pull out the dining room chairs to sit on to watch the television. Breakfast the next day was awful as it was served barely luke warm, the OJ was horrible and tasted like a poor mix of something, while the coffee was watery and greasy. There were chairs missing from several tables so people had to eat at the bar, which had about 6 high bar stools, or go to their room to eat. If you stay here, search out somewhere else to have breakfast the next morning. We eventually went to Starbucks for a coffee and breakfast before we left town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Suites Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Hotel Grand Junction