“Great food at a very reasonable price!”
Review of Fins Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fins Grill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We were hankerin' for some good seafood- but trying not to spend an arm and a leg. This was the place to go. Lots of great choices, everything was very well prepared & very tasty. We were hesitant to try Fins, figuring you get what you pay for....and the prices were so low- but we were very pleasantly surprised at how good everything was. Definitely worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Fins Grill

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Finding good seafood in Colorado is a challenge. Take it from an East Coast transplant that has lived here for 25 years.

To that end, I was skeptical about the good reviews of Fins on Trip Advisor. Still, my wife and I wanted good seafood, so we gave it a shot & were very glad that we did.

The seafood was very tasty and perfectly prepared. From the salad and fish tacos to the Pacific Cod in lemon pepper sauce, the food was perfect. Sides were nice, too. My wife even commented that the sweet potato fries were salted perfectly - something that she says is difficult to find. In all honesty, it was the best seafood that I've had in years.

Waitstaff were friendly and attentive, despite having a good number of customers to handle.

Decor was simple and pleasant, not overdone. The restaurant was roomy, airy an had good lighting.

To top it off, the cost was quite reasonable.

Well done, Fins!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The menu has some interesting items and I chose the smoked salmon mac and cheese while my partner chose the halibut sandwich. The meal began with a cup of the best clam chowder I've ever had. Period. It wasn't thickened with gooey flour or overrun with potatoes. It had a just right base, celery, a bit of onion, potatoes and chunks of clam. Oh my oh my. The salmon on the mac and cheese was sweet, plentiful and made for a delicious dish. My partner savoured the grilled halibut sandwich on a fresh French style roll with lettuce, tomatoes an a bit of onion. We were there on a Thursday night and the weren't too crowded. The service was good and we'd love to go back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

It has been a long time since I truly had "fresh fish" this good. I am used to living on the ocean and eating fish caught that same day. This restaurant had some of the best fish I have had in a long time. The service was friendly and attentative and the property was clean and neat. I will definately be going back.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

i dropped in here on a day when the rain was of biblical proportion. it was open early for lunch and looked interesting. the service is order at the counter and they deliver. the menu was somewhat limited, but i ordered a halibut salad (cajun style) and was really surprised at how tasty the fish and the salad were. there is nothing that makes the place stand out as exceptionally good or bad. it's just there and i would guess no one has either gotten sick from eating there nor had a guest shot on america's top chef from the prep of the food.