All reviews wine country room was clean and comfortable airport microwave dogs
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I usually have good results with Motel 6, but the results at this place were a little mixed. The day I arrived I had just finished driving 14 hours straight, so I was beat. It was Friday night so I expected the rates to be higher. The room was 100 bucks for the night. I was grateful to get it. The room was equipped with a tiny shower, that was too small. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. Perhaps I got the bad luck of the draw, and all the other mattresses were better. I don't really know. I needed a place to crash, and this room was available. I will end this review on a good note, the lady behind the front desk was very nice, and there are plenty of good restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Glenn O
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I asked for a handicap room and when I got in there was a normal shower with a grab rail. Thank god I don’t roll along or I would have been in deep.

Friendly check in to be sure! The best part of the experience.

The beds were like Springs with a Kleenex over top for cushion. I’m dying today from the spring bruises...

Since I’m relocation to the west coast I’m sure I’ll not be back. My dog even slept poorly and that’s saying something!

Knock it down and start again...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We do offer accessible rooms to our guests and request them to communicate their needs should they not be met by the available accessible room type that they are looking for. We apologize for the difficulties you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I had a problem with my phone when I went to the front desk Tony {the front desk clerk} was busy with another person, so I was greeted by the GM Amber. I could not get my phone to work. I asked for her help, She did not hesitate. She was happy to help me. My daughter who knows everything about smartphones couldn't even fix it. I got to my room after Tony checked me in and it worked. I was pleased to have such wonderful and eager to help people greet me. Check in was easy, quick, and very pleasant. Thank you Amber, You saved me a lot of money! Room was clean and comfortable for an older hotel. I felt safe and had no worries.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Traveled from Denver to Grand Junction at night and wanted to make sure I did not have to sleep in the car.
Booked this motel from my cell phone while my grand son was driving.
This is not the best Motel 6 I have visited but it was a good resting place for the night.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I rented for winefest and was embarrassed by our lodging so I sprang for massages in town for my friends. It would've been cheaper if I'd just rented somewhere nice. The bathroom door didn't really close, the bedspreads looked like something from my childhood (the tv too), no lotion/shampoo/conditioner. It was super dated, zero amenities, and plain. I really do have low standards when it comes to motels, but this was bad. No lobby, no decor in the room, thin and old juvenile bedspreads, no landscaping. There was a pool, though, which seemed fine.

Date of stay: September 2017