“Delicious Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 970-242-0283
Description: 970-242-0283
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I get take out from Bamboo City frequently. I love their Mongolian Beef, the Szechuan Beef, and their combination fried rice. The latter is the best in Grand Junction and a meal itself with huge shrimp and tender beef and chicken. The restaurant is run by a young and friendly couple who maintain high quality and service. It is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Grand Junction.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I Had the chicken broccoli. It was delicious. Fresh broccoli. Chicken was cooked just right also. I Loved it and would recommend others to try it. It is a little hidden but worth locating.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Decided to eat here because of the other positive reviews we read online. We were not mis-lead on this one. Everyone we came in contact with was very pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious. It was nice to have such a variety. I was having a hard tine deciding what to get, it was down to two choices. The waitress helped me decide, and I was happy with my decision. My hubby had the Mongolian BBQ, and he loved it as well. Service was terrific! We were in & out within an hour.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Eaten there a few times I the last couple years, and lately it has been my go-to chinese spot. Typical Chinese fare designed for gringos. I have never tried the Thai menu. Usually quiet and the wait staff are always nice. Seems clean enough. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Food was adequate (we did the Mongolian grill), but choices are somewhat limited. My husband didn't like it at all but the kids and I thought it was OK compared to many other Mongolian grills that we've been to. The biggest disappointment was the extremely slow service. We were there for lunch time and although it wasn't that busy it took forever to get through the process. Too bad.