“Person on the phone very rude!!”
Review of Bamboo City

Bamboo City
Ranked #77 of 273 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 970-242-0283
Description: 970-242-0283
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Person on the phone very rude!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I called for a take out order, the man on the phone was very rude. Food was good but their customer service skills needs some improvement!!!

• Visited October 2013

Grand Junction, CO
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I get take out from Bamboo City frequently. I love their Mongolian Beef, the Szechuan Beef, and their combination fried rice. The latter is the best in Grand Junction and a meal itself with huge shrimp and tender beef and chicken. The restaurant is run by a young and friendly couple who maintain high quality and service. It is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Grand Junction.

• Visited October 2013
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I Had the chicken broccoli. It was delicious. Fresh broccoli. Chicken was cooked just right also. I Loved it and would recommend others to try it. It is a little hidden but worth locating.

Orem, Utah
“Thanks for the great meal!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Decided to eat here because of the other positive reviews we read online. We were not mis-lead on this one. Everyone we came in contact with was very pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious. It was nice to have such a variety. I was having a hard tine deciding what to get, it was down to two choices. The waitress helped me decide, and I was happy with my decision. My hubby had the Mongolian BBQ, and he loved it as well. Service was terrific! We were in & out within an hour.

• Visited September 2013
MidWest
“One if the better Chinese choices in GJ.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Eaten there a few times I the last couple years, and lately it has been my go-to chinese spot. Typical Chinese fare designed for gringos. I have never tried the Thai menu. Usually quiet and the wait staff are always nice. Seems clean enough. Can't go wrong here.

• Visited July 2013