“Over cooked and Nasty God Burgers”
Review of Jimmy'z Hamburger

Jimmy'z Hamburger
Ranked #64 of 278 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/jimmyz-hamburger-grand-junctionhttp://gjmole.com/home/2012/03/20/jimmyz-hamburger-grand-junctions-new-restaurant/
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We went once too just to see what it was like, the cashier told us the owners name was Bob and he was super religious. It was super quiet, I asked if there was maybe some music, she said there was but she had turned it off. I laughed and asked why and she said "Because it is God music, people preaching and praying" Now I dont knock people for following a religion to each their own, but dont force your customers or staff to listening to some Gospel stuff while at work!

The food was over priced and over cooked and the place was super dead. We got a punch card.....I still have it it has 3 punches in it if anyone wants it. That place was horrible. I wont be going back.

1  Thank DM970

Reviewed 28 June 2014

but the patty's a bit on the small size. Great fries and service. A few tVs with sports, and fun stuff on the walls

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place. One of the very few burger places that makes a decent grilled chicken, and it's more than decent, it is melt in your mouth, super flavorful - simply delicious. I keep trying to get a burger when I'm there but I can't do it the chicken is too good! The shakes are also super good. I don't care for the radio station they play but it's low enough that you can tune it out with no trouble. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank ReaderEater
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

If you're craving a fantastic burger, that is loaded with all the essentials and then some, hit Jimmy Z Burger. They have a big selection of burgers and sandwiches and lots of goodies and you will never leave hungry! Try it out ;)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love Jimmy'z burgers, fried zucchini and staff! Great, quick stop for a really good burger! Close to the college, so grab lunch if you are at a CMU game.