“Usually a good meal and the biscuits are great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #72 of 263 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Usually a good meal and the biscuits are great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had fish and chips and the lobster boat. The salads were smaller than usual, but good and crisp. The meal was okay, the lobsters were pretty small though. Service was very good.

• Visited January 2014

Palisade, Colorado
“Almost a great place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I've had fresh seafood on the Northwest Coast and from the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. I've also eaten at other Red Lobster restaurants. This one just falls short. The service is excellent, and the atmosphere is great, but the food is where it fails. I guess you could get fresh lobster. There are live lobsters in a tank near the front, waiting to be tortured to death for someone's meal. The rest of the seafood is not fresh or even prepared as well as other Red Lobsters. A redneck/cowboy friend of mine didn't want to eat any of the seafood because he was afraid that "type of animal would also be tortured like the lobsters" before it got to his plate: he really surprised me. My chef relative would made sure that no lobsters prepared by him would not suffer when put into the boiling water; too bad other cooks don't care about that. The other seafood can be great at other Red Lobsters.

• Visited July 2013
“Very good waiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Food was very good. The waiter was so good and fun. He is definitely one of the best there. I believe his name waa Vic. It was a great night with my daughters. Thanks Vic for doing a great job.

• Visited October 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Not like Denver's Red Lobsters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The service was very good, but the food was only a little above average; it has always been crowded every time I went there no matter what time of day. It a nice enough experience, but the prices were always alittle too high. I may have been spoiled by my experiences with delicious seafood at seafood restaurants on the North-West coast.

Visited April 2013
grand junction
“Salt Salt and More Salt”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Terrible experience, It was a special occasion for us. I had a bad experience in the past, but figured I would give them another shot. We had Salads and Wine to start off with, but they never brought any rolls. They said there behind and would get some out as soon at there ready. The main courses were brought, still no rolls...so I mentioned it to the server. We each had the boston boil pot and it was so salty and overcooked...it was like seafood scraps boiled to death... The server never stopped by the table to refill drinks till after I motioned for them over and they immediately asked if we would like desert... I said what ever happened to the rolls and water refills and another glass of wine would been nice....so, nooooo no desert for us. Aside from the service being pathetic, was the fact that what appeared to be a manager was talking with a group of girls at the bar this entire time...and never once had a clue. The Seafood boil was so nasty neither of us finished it....it was horrible. 2nd time was defianately not any better than the first.... when I mentioned the no rolls, the manager should of addressed this with us....but he was too busy getting addresses from what I could tell..... Horrible Experence...

• Visited October 2012