“Great place to eat.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

The staff is very good. I would recommend this to everyone. We eat there for lunch and it's worth the trip.

Colorado
“Love the Soup Variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We arrived before the high schoolers at noon, and were glad that we did. Not that they were any problems, because they weren't, but because seating was at a premium when they started flooding into the place. We tried several soups, and it was a hard decision because they were all very good. Wife and I both had the lobster bisque which was excellent. I also had an Asian salad. The multi-grain bread that came with the soup was hardy and filling. I wish I had something similar near where I live, because I would be there several times a week. The staff was friendly, quick and professional.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Green Valley, Arizona
“Bad food or a bad day!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We went into Zoup's expecting a nice lunch. I had the vegetables sandwich because I like hummus. If they put any hummus on at all, it was with a tsp! My guy had a noodle soup. There was no pasta, just broth. The girl's behind the counter were clueless about how to serve the food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
“Great place for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Small place that serves soup, salads. There were several gluten free soups and salads could be ordered gluten free. Nice place to stop for lunch, not far from freeway.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Always a tasty variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I love that you can sample soups before deciding. And the variety is almost overwhelming. Chicken pot pie soup is always my favorite. This place gets busy, especially over the lunch hour, as early as 10:00 because of the high school next door. Seating is often a problem around 11-12 on rainy days and in the winter. But the food is worth the wait.

Visited September 2013