“Very Pleased”

Cuisines: Mexican
Naples FL
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Typical Mexican food. It was very good , fresh tasting. Loved the salsa and chips. Also came with a "slaw". Never had anything like it before and it too was very good. Portions were large , left very full. Drinks were refilled quickly. As far as cost goes I guess it depends on where you are from and what you are used to paying. I did not think it was overpriced. I have never eaten at a "terrible" Mexican restaurant. I would return again when in the area.

• Visited June 2014

grand junction
“Best Margaritas in the Valley”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been on a quest to find the best Margaritas in the valley and found them at Fiesta Guadalajara. Mi favorito is the "Cadillac", and not just because I'm from Motown. I believe we paid around $7.00 for it and was well worth the price. It had high value tequila and was smooth, leaving us mellow with the one drink. Two would have been a bummer for driving. Uh, Joe you're going the wrong way on a one way street. The place is squeaky clean and the wait staff is all smiles (but then I love to flirt). Now I hear the Margaritas at the Peach Street Distillery in Palisade are also bomb but I have yet to get there and evaluate. We tell each other we must find a designated driver before traipsing all the way over. It's a long way from Fruita unless you are from Los Angeles.

Visited February 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Fiesta is a great place for Mexican food in GJ, variety of dishes to choose from. The specials are always something to try as well. Kids eat free on certain weeknights too.

Florida
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My Colorado family eats there so often, that the Waitstaff knows some of them by name & knows what extras to bring out with the chip & salsa!!
We never miss going whenever we're in GJ ...EXCELLENT FOOD & Price

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NWFLRoadWarrior
Grand Junction, Colorado
“You'll never leave hungry”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I usually go to the one in Fruita, on my way back from my veterinarian. I like the salsa here is better than any other Mexican restaurant in the valley; they make it the way I loved it in Guadalajara or Los Mochis, in Mexico. The food is more 'American' than Mexican, but what would you expect here. I never eat any beef or pork, so I order chicken or shrimp dishes, and I have never had any problem with the food: it is good and it tastes great. One reviewer said he got sick after he ate (dishes with pork or beef in them); I am not suprised, what else can you expect if you eat pork prepared by people from a 3rd world country. When I was in Asia in the military we were warned what to eat & drink and what not to eat & drink in 3rd world countries. It is just common sense. I lived in Mexico, off & on for 5 years and never got sick. The only place in the world one can safely eat the flesh of the swine is in Denmark; you can even eat it raw safely, if you are so inclined. Cooked pork is only totally safe to eat by Americans in the military. When I worked with the veterinary food inspectors in the Army, we inspected & took slides of every animal of any kind and checked samples from every batch of vegetables. In America, the U.S. FDA veterinarians only inspect one out of every 20 pigs, no other animals, and no vegetables at all. Conditions are worse in 3rd world countries -- big suprise.

• Visited August 2013