“Spot for late night dining after long drive”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #34 of 263 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Spot for late night dining after long drive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Took a night's rest in Grand Junction after a long drive. After checking into hotel we went to Denny's as what I could tell one of the only sit down spots to eat at nearly 11 p.m. Nothing spectacular but found the food to be of typical fare. My family did find it amusing when the waitress left us briefly to have a cigarette right outside the window from where we were eating. No real complaints.

Visited May 2014

Louisville, Colorado
“Friendly staff, service a little slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Basically your typical Denny's. Friendly staff, we were seated right away but we did have a bit of trouble getting a drink refill and the check. We came in right before a few more groups and only one girl was servicing everyone until another finally jumped in. I prefer Denny's to Village Inn (also down the road) but I've always found they take a lot longer to get in and out the door.

• Visited April 2014
Monument, Colorado
“No One Plans On Going To Dennys, You Just End Up There”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you have never been to Denny's I am wondering 1) how long have you been in the country or 2) what is your secret to success? This is an average Denny's. The wait staff work very hard to keep every table serviced, but like most Denny's they are 1-2 staff members short. The food is typical for Denny's as well. Though Denny's went through a rough period for a couple of decades, their food is improving to just about average again.

I stopped on my way through Grand Junction because I know I can always count on the traditional grand slam. This is not something I want to eat every month, but every once in a while I need to let my arteries understand how good I am generally treating them by giving them an experience of what I could be doing every day.

I was seated in the standard 5-7 minute wait period (if you are first in line - the servers are often the host/hostess as well). Knowing the procedure and being on the road I ordered as soon as I sat down. My grand slam came in normal time, was prepared and served just as I special ordered it, and I was on my way.

Visited March 2014
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

They were busy but didn't wait long are waitress jennifer was awesome the food was great left full better than ihop ihop was way busy couldn't get in it was worth the drive to eat here

• Visited February 2014
MidWest
“It's a Denny's. It has its place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Eaten there many times over the years. Right on par with similar spots such as Village Inn, Ihop, etc. Open 24 hours. One of only a handful in GJ that are open all night, and the only restaurant on Horizon Drive that's open all night. They have a decent enough selection on the menu that should suit most. Decent area, so parking lot security shouldn't be an issue.

Can't go wrong here if your expectations aren't too high. Just remember it's a Denny's. Service is hit and miss. There is a Village Inn right down the road on the north side of the interstate if you like that better, however they are not open 24 hrs.

• Visited November 2013