“The best Chinese food in the valley”
Review of China Jade

China Jade
Ranked #131 of 275 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Palisade, Colorado
“The best Chinese food in the valley”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I know this family who own China Jade. Remember that jade is sacred in China. This Chinese family came to the U.S.A. from an Island off the coast of China where the people speak a language entirely separate from the 4 main languages of mainland China. These people are extra nice, and go out of their way for you if you are the least bit friendly. I only order the shrimp dishes just like I did in Taiwan or China: I want to see exactly what I am eating. China Jade does something with their jumbo shrimp which is indescribably delicious. I have never tasted anything like this except in China or once by a chef in Japan. Great shrimp dishes and they have take-out.

• Visited October 2013

Fairmont, Minnesota
“Fresh, hot, and full of flavor”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I were in Grand Junction for four days and ate at this restaurant three times. It is excellent Chinese food, not buffet food. My husband had the beef with broccoli and loved it. We tried both the shrimp and vegetable egg foo young and it was absolutely delicious. I had the chicken chow mein one day and shrimp chow mein another day and loved them both. We also tried the cashew chicken and found it to be full of flavor and very tasty. We both like Chinese food but it has to be GOOD chinese food, which we don't find very often in the midwest. This was very good. If you like Chinese food, you will love this.

• Visited April 2013
Grand Junction
“Health Code Violation”
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Buyer beware! During a recent visit there were several children running around behind the counter. They weren't monitoring the kids at all. After seeing the kids interact with the food and the cook going from cooking to picking up the kid, we contacted the health department. The previous scores for the place show failed scores in many areas.

Clifton, Co
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

My family and I been coming here for many years, its the only chinese take out we order from. I'm suprised to see the low rate reviews.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas City, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner in the Room”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Being exhausted we ordered in to the room - unfortunately there were few choices - the typical pizza delivery or this Chinese through a local "delivery service" - we were overcharged, under-quoted and most of the food went into the trash.

Visited November 2012