“Good food & good service”
Review of eC's Asian Station

eC's Asian Station
Ranked #30 of 275 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Good food & good service”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I am in Grand Junction with my kids and we found this restaurant via Trip Advisor. The food was very good. Nice white meat chicken and fresh tasting sauces. The waitress, Susan, was also attentive and very nice. We will be back!

Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Excellent Asian Food”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stopped by for supper for the first time and found the food to be excellent. Food was brought out fresh and hot, not greasy and very tasty. The staff was very friendly and service was great. Will definitely eat there again.

• Visited February 2014
Florida
“Awesome Asian Food”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Having read the previous reviews (especially the review comparing to PF Changs) we were anxious to try eC's Asian Station. The food and service were exceptional! I am an extremely picky Asian food customer. Nine out of ten Asian food places we eat I find marginal at best, therefore we usually end up back at PF Changs. We had the Triple Kao Pao Combination (beef, shrimp and Chicken) and General Tsu chicken. Both dished were well prepared. All of the proteins were of excellent.

The prices of the entrees were much less then PF Changs too, with the average entree for dinner between $9 to $11....

We will certainly be back to this establishment before we leave the area.

• Visited February 2014
Thornton, Colorado
“Delicious and”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Well made not greasy Chinese food. Service always quick and friendly. Great seasonings, not over the top. Their spicy is not spicy, so if you ask for medium, that's mild. Otherwise no complaints.

Visited December 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good but a little salty”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stopped in here for lunch with my family. Everything was fresh. We enjoyed the steamed chicken raviolis.

I will say that my dish was entirely too salty. I probably should have sent it back but we had waited so long, I chose to eat what I could. If I went back I would ask for no MSG or less sodium if possible. An ok choice but not the best I have ever had

• Visited December 2013