“Great place with wonderful food and service!”
Review of eC's Asian Station

eC's Asian Station
Ranked #38 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This is the best Chinese food in town! Always friendly service and great food with decent prices. I would highly recommend trying the pot stickers (steamed) as they are my wife's favorite.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Once again the trip advisor was right on the money. There are a lot of Chinese restaurants here, so it is a bit hard to choose. I don't like buffets because I don't like Chinese food that has been sitting around, even for a little while. So, I took a peek to see where we should go, and eC's popped up with a lot of great reviews. And were they right. My wife had lemon chicken which was fantastic. I had Kung Pao Three Delights, and it was excellent. I don't care for bell peppers, and mentioned that to our waitress, and she said that they would be happy to leave them out. Everything is made fresh and to order, and they DO NOT use msg. I got exactly what I was hoping for. They also deliver free within three miles, and only charge two dollars if it is much farther away. But, I always prefer to dine in; no clean up afterwards. Try eC's, and you will keep on going back. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the sauces were not sugary like in some other Chinese restaurants. It was just right, retaining the flavor that it is supposed to have.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

They make their food from scratch, very fresh and flavorful! Order early if you're getting take-out. Worth the wait!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were tired from a day of travel and just wanted some easy take out. The food was very good. They use all fresh ingredients and NO MSG. The only complaint I would have is that although I requested utensils and sauces several times, and was assured they were in the bag, when we got back to the hotel we had neither. This in no way took away from the quality of the food - I would just check before leaving the restaurant next time.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Had garlicky noodles which was just what I wanted after 12 hour drive. Not fancy but good selection. Looking forward to trying again on my return trip n