“Split the breakfast sandwich!”
Review of Chomps Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chomps Deli
Cuisines: American
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Split the breakfast sandwich!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

McDonald's is right behind Chomp's. Saturday morning the line at Mickey D's was too long so I went through they drive-thru at Chomp's instead. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with bacon. Pros: Friendly service, lots of options, fresh tasting ingredients. Con: The sandwich was HUGE!! If you're with a friend, I'd suggest splitting it. I'm a pretty big guy and it was too much for me. They make your meal when you order it so it's not super fast. But it is super good!

Hmm...it's almost lunch time....:-).

• Visited August 2013

Parachute, Colorado
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

They have one in Glenwood Springs also but we don't get up there much so when their 2nd location popped up in GJ had to stop in!! Amazing as always! Great service every time we go and the food is always fresh and delicious!! I love the home made soups! Just a tip too they do serve beer!! So if you want a great turkey sandwich and a beer this is the place!!

• Visited July 2013