“Disgusting!”
Review of Peachtree Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Junction
Peachtree Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Grand Junction B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
colorado springs, CO
Reviewed 23 October 2004

This place was very unprofessional. I was given a key to the room and it still was not cleaned up. I marched back to the office. The receptionist sighed and gave me a key to ANOTHER room. Again, the same thing. The maid had not stripped the beds, etc. I went again to the office. She sighed and let me stay in the extended stay room. I walked into the room and it seemed ok. I noticed the blinds on the window were broken so I tore off a blanket from a bed to put over the window. I almost fainted. I don't think the blanket had ever been washed. It actually had blood on it! Also, the neighbors next to me fought and screamed the entire night. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! Beware!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 September 2004

I went to my room late around 2:00 in the morning
when I open the door and turned on the lights roaches scattered. Then this is the worst I was getting into bed and when I pulled the covers down
cockroaches were in my bed. I immediatley called the office and she told me that they do not have roaches. I asked her to please find me another room in a different hotel. So at 2:00 I left and went
to go pay for another room. The next day they informed me that they will not credit my card back and that I would have to pay for the room. Stanley the manager also called me a liar and said they do not have roaches. He will still not credit my card back because I will not sleep with ROACHES!!! they were very rude. They are also affliated with the Country INN in Grand Junction also.

7  Thank Jackkaye11
Reviewed 19 August 2004

We stayed here one night, looking for economy lodging and since it was under $50 it fit in that catagory, I should have known when I checked in that trouble was lurking---the desk clerk who was on her first day didn't know where anything was, the key to the first room didn't work, and when we checked in the room was probably 120 degrees, it took the air cond over 4 hours just to get it down to 80...the sign said newly remodeled....maybe 20 years ago, the bathroom had cig ashes on the toilet, dirty (stained) carpets, towels and bedding...to sum it up, its just a dump.

7  Thank RandT