“What a jerk”
Review of Graystone Winery

Graystone Winery
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The lady who runs this place is so rude. We were trying to learn a little more about the winery and what it offers and she acted like we were really bothering her. I will never go back!

2  Thank cps774
There are newer reviews for Graystone Winery

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have been stopping here for several years whenever I'm in the area. Their ports are very good. I especially enjoy the white port, which is hard to find. The inside of the winery is staged to look like an old port cellar. The staff are very friendly and enthusiastic about their products. They are also knowledgeable about port in general. You may even get chocolate to go with your tasting.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We love the Port at Graystone Winery. We purchased 4 bottles before returning home after being in Palisade area for 5 months. The Port at Graystone was a step above the Two Rivers Winery and much better than ports attempted by other wineries.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

While meandering trying to locate the infamous wine loop, I first came across Graystone as she was opening. Not one to pass up a taste of port, I tried two of the three amazingly tasty ports.

The clerk was quite helpful, told me about the wine loop (where to find it, how to drive it, etc)., and then guided me into the gift shop.
I sensed her disappointment when I did not purchase wine ($25 per bottle of port); and instead, bought two humorous drink coasters for friends.

If you like port, this is a place you MUST stop! Note, it is only a tasting room w/giftshop. No vines on the premises.

1  Thank skiparkcity!
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Loved the interior of this winery. The gift shop is fabulous! I actually bought all of my bunco gifts here one year. A great variety of wine to sample, plus fantastic martini mix bags that are cleverly packaged and named.