“Some of the best brews in town!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ale House Brewery and Pub

Ale House Brewery and Pub
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Some of the best brews in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Great beer and drinks! I don't like a lot of things on the menu, but it's not a bad place to grab lunch (I'm just picky!). The patio is the best part, so it's a wonderful summer-time place :)

Visited January 2013

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
246 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 308 helpful votes
“Great food, creative drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

The Ale house has great food, excellent service and creative drinks. This was the best meal we had in Grand Junction.

Visited October 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best beer and great outdoor seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

Best place to unwind on the lawn after a day of hiking at The Colorado National Monument Park. Agava Wheat Brew was the best! Tastey appetizers and dinner too.

Visited June 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Amazing Buffalo Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2010

I've had buffalo burgers before, but the buffalo burger here is seriously top notch!! I wasn't even hungry and I wound up chowing the whole thing down. Pair it with a local ale, and you'll be in happy land before you know it.

1 Thank Erik S
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great first stop on Honeymoon road trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2010

We stopped at the Ale House Brewery on the way out of Denver during our road trip honeymoon in January. I planned the stop because the Ale House had a good menu with a lot of choices. I planned a lot of restaurants for our trip from Denver to San Diego, and Ale House was one of the best. Service came immediately, and the waitress was great, she seemed to be always aware of what our table needed. The food was awesome, my wife had the Black and Bleu Ale House Cheese Burger, and I had the Avalanche Chili Size Open-Faced Burger with tasty green chili. It was the best burger I've had in Colorado. The beer complimented our burgers well, I had a smooth foamy stout. Our trip included restaurants featured on Food Networks - Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives...a show my wife loves because she's a cooking pro. Ale House was not featured on the show, but after going to other restaurants featured on 3D's, Ale House rivals them all, your up there with Hodad's in San Diego In my book. Thank you Ale House Brewery and Pub, and many good years to you in Grand Junction.