All reviews front desk close to the airport room was clean nice hotel small pool fire pit an early flight would stay here again king suite easy access night's sleep business trip plenty of parking staff was friendly stayed one night convenient location bistro
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I'm a Marriott Platinum and have spent the past few years practically living out of a wide variety of Marriotts due to my work. As far as Courtyards go, this one is fairly typical and has the upgraded furnishings and decor. It's clean and the bed was very comfortable. My wife and I really appreciated the upgrade to the King suite, which made our week's stay all the more comfortable. I will have to say that overall I'm reluctant to rate any Courtyard with five stars because I'm not a fan of the Bistro concept and the subtle marketing that takes place to push people to overspend on it. Others may like it, I'm just not a fan. A glass of wine for the price of an entire bottle or almost $20 for breakfast and coffee just doesn't sit well with a lot of budgets. So, to be clear, I'm not blaming this Courtyard for that -- they're simply following orders from Marriott. The only real negative we had was housekeeping: the first day or two was great, and then it went downhill. We came back to our room on more than one day to find trash not emptied, counters not wiped, the coffee bar not restocked, etc. The bed was made, though. Brought the situation to the attention of the front desk and they couldn't have been more polite. We're not difficult customers by any means, but the poor attention by housekeeping became problematic.

Room tip: If you can get one of their King suites, do it!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stevenrF5715HW
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a few nights at this location. It was very clean and inviting. The staff at the front desks and at the bistro were very friendly. This is what you would expect of a Marriott property and I’m happy it was to the standard. I would recommend this location to anyone. Although it is a bit farther from town, it is just a short drive and with staying a bit further out.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I really like the quality and consistency of Marriott. The rooms are always comfortable, appealing and clean. But always seems to be some small thing to detract from the rating. In this case I used my mobile app to "check in" in advance with a 3 PM arrival time. Got there shortly after 3, was told the room they were holding for me was not ready and gave me another room. I request a high floor, and on a previous stay at this same hotel was given a room on the 5th floor, this time it was the 4th floor and at the very end of a long hallway. Then later in the evening someone attempted to enter my room, apparently they gave another patron the key to my room due to the fact that they had changed my room I assume. As I said, my history with Marriott is that there is always something.... Also be aware of the weird traffic circle situation at the interstate ramps. They have you driving in circles to enter the east bound highway.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SWTraveler898
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights on business and found it to be typical for this brand. The room was clean, the internet fast and reliable, and the staff courteous and efficient. The lobby was a little nicer than usual for a Courtyard, as was the outdoor patio. There wasn't much a view from the patio, but the sofas and other furniture made it a nice place to sit and have a very reasonably priced evening cocktail. This may not be the case in the blazing summer, but I stayed in the early spring, and I enjoyed it very much. There are a few restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is relatively close to the airport (as is everything else in this smaller town). I'll be back on business and I'll be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing out of ordinary. Clean and updated. Basic, but newly renovated Courtyard brand. Staff very friendly. Shuttle to downtown and airport. Not within walking distance of fun entertainment. Close to airport.

Date of stay: July 2018