This hotel is at the airport exit on I-70. We were on a 2 week road trip out to LA and back to the midwest. We have stayed in Residence Inn's in Florida so we thought we would try this one. We were not disappointed. We got there just in time for Managers Night for free beer/wine/soda and nachos. The young man serving the beverages at the Managers NIght was on top of things making sure everyone had what they wanted.
Our room was very nice and clean. The breakfast in the morning was also very nice. The staff was very very friendly.
This hotel isn't far from the Colorado National Monument. I believe it's about 1 1/2 hrs from Canyonland and Arches Nat Park's and Dead Horse Point State Park. We had no slow up going thru the Rockies to get to the Nat Parks.
We stayed at this hotel on our way back home also. We had a handicap room which was just fine. The 3rd and 4th floor rooms were having carpet/furinture/drapes etc. cleaned.
I like that we can easily eat in our room. We get in kind of late to go out for a big meal so it's nice to be able to prepare something. A package of microwave popcorn is also provided.
There are some restaurants in the area you can walk/drive too also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Marriott
- Grand Junction Residence Inn