Very friendly staff and a nice clean room. Front desk staff and housekeeping staff were fantastic! This is the second closest hotel to the airport and they also offer well lit parking. A free airport shuttle is also provided.
Breakfast was almost the same every day. I am not a fan of their scrambled eggs that taste like they are powdered. Ham was offered every day (how about sausage or bacon occasionally?), waffles, bagels, english muffins, a fresh fruit (honeydew, pineapple) and some kind of potatoes that were empty whenever we ate breakfast and were not refilled. They also had oatmeal, muffins and cereal.
I used to stay at Residence Inns years ago and attend their evening receptions. They used to offer alcoholic beverages but it appears they no longer do. They had a southwestern salad night that had bland diced chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, onions and the usual salad dressings. Spicing up the chicken and a few more toppings would have improved it. Comfort food night was a baked potato bar that was very good with a cheese sauce, beans and potato fixings. Cookies are also offered.
The reception is offered M-W evenings from 6-7:30pm in the lobby. They even offered the reception on Labor Day.
They have a computer and printer in the lobby for guest use.
If the food offerings improved I would have given this 5 stars. Check out the promo rates as we scored a big drop in rates right before our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Residence Inn
- Grand Junction Marriott