“Stayed for a month”

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Stayed for a month”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I travel full-time and I recently spent a month at the Residence Inn. The staff treated me like family, and I really was able to make this place my home. They would go grocery shopping for me- FREE OF CHARGE and always went the extra mile to deliver my mail. They also provide a free pass to a local gym as a guest, and I utilized this amenity almost every day!
It was such a great place to stay!
I would recommend the staff and hotel any day!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sandra S, Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
We want to thank you for your feedback!

Our goal is to be a Home Away From Home for all of our guests, and I am very happy to hear we made you feel so welcome and comfortable during your time with us. We hope to have you with us again on your next venture in Grand Junction!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed 7 April 2014

A typical , clean , comfortable and well stocked Residence Inn hotel in a quiet (bit hard to find) area . The entire staff at this location went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed as well as making us feel quite welcome and important . Stayed 1 night only , but would recommend for any length of stay !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Sandra S, Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for staying with us!
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here just this past week to visit the area and University. Everyday we were greeted with smiles and a friendly hello from the front desk ladies to the maintenance staff. Our every request for additional towels, service, etc was met in an expedient and friendly manner. We will be staying here again!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope we truly made you feel at home.

We look forward to seeing you again!
orlando, florida
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed for 3 nights. As with other reviews, the construction of this hotel (and many other newer properties) are built with paper thin walls. Neighbors were noisy - but usually things got quiet in the evening. My main reasons for not giving this hotel 4 stars are: (1) very slow internet - could not be efficient - even during working hours when other guests may have been streaming movies; and (2) breakfast fresh fruit options were limited and the main food items for both breakfast and dinner were below average quality (akin to lower value brand hotels).
I know, that is picky stuff but I am continually amazed at the broad spectrum of food quality across the Marriott brands. I will say that this hotel's employees were friendly, attentive, and really tried - genuinely - to make a guest's experience as great as possible.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your time in completing this survey!

I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the internet service you required. I am checking with our provider to check our connections and to see what we may need to do to ensure better connections. I have also talked with my food and beverage staff to re-enforce the necessity in following the standards given to us by Marriott in serving breakfast and social, and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

We strive to provide the best service we possibly can in all aspects of our property, and to provide our guests with a welcoming home away from home.

I want to thank you again for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve what we do!
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We spent two nights at the Residence Inn while visiting Grand Junction. The first night, our bed was broken. When we reported the issue, it was taken care of immediately. Both nights, we could hear the man next door coughing and everything in the parking lot.

Stayed March 2014
sharahrussell, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you so much for the feedback on your review.

I am so glad you enjoyed the staff, but I am sorry to hear about the noise issues. Maybe next time you are with us we can put you on the opposite side of the building from the parking lot. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

Hope to see you again soon!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed here one night on our way back from Telluride. We needed a hotel close the the airport. Accommodations are typical Residence Inn, the hotel had a very large lobby, nice pool and fitness area. The staff was great especially "Patricia" - friendly, efficient, and talked us into coming back in the summer to check out their wine region. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Nice job goes out to the management and staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
sharahrussell, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review!

I have passed on your feedback to our staff, they were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed them and your stay!

We hope to see you again soon!
Craig, Colorado
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at this location for three days while in Grand Junction, and I have to say that this is the best hotel experience that I have ever had, including the few 4-stars that I have stayed in. The room is great: a full kitchenette, dishwasher, full-sized fridge, and even ceramic dishes and coffee cups! Two big windows, a living room set, and a nicely decorated room made for a comfortable stay. The shower was even tall enough that I didn't have to bend over backwards to wash my hair, which is a huge benefit for all of you who are over 6 feet! I have come to expect a sub-par, mostly cold breakfast at hotels, but this isn't what I received here. Their breakfast included the standard waffle iron that most hotels have, but here the waffle iron was supported by a full cast of fruit, cinnamon and powdered sugar, chocolate, and caramel to top with. To go with that, they had hot breakfast burritos, ham, and eggs. The dining area is clean and includes some beautiful interior design. In addition to their wonderful breakfasts, they have scheduled dinner events where they will feed you another great meal, all complimentary. I just enjoyed a full spread for baked potato and salad, including sour cream, chives, cheese, and my favorite, chili! I really could not ask for more from any hotel, and the three days that I stayed here I had no problem referring to my room as my "Home Away from Home."

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. I passed on your feedback to the staff. Thank you for all the kind comments. Our goal is to be your home away from home and we are so glad you felt that way.

We hope to see you again soon!