My husband and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago and had a fabulous visit. We have stayed all over the USA in many different Marriott family hotels and agreed that the staff here is not only exceptionally friendly but take pride in their jobs. You really felt like you were home; and all of the guests we chatted with at meals, etc. were happy and friendly. We slept well and didn't mind the noise coming from the HVAC closet (it sounded like somebody was vacuuming) because we like white noise :) The beds were comfy; everything was clean. We chose the more remote location because I was there for a conference at the downtown convention center (where the banquet food was surprisingly good) as it gave us some down time away from the hustle and bustle of all the other attendees. In the afternoons/evenings, we visited wineries (one per day is the way to go), the Mesa County Fair, Enstrom's Chocolate Factory, the Colorado National Monument, and had a delicious Italian dinner downtown. My husband even went swimming at the outdoor city pool. It was an awesome trip to Grand Junction and we came home with lots of wine, organic Palisade peaches, and Enstrom's Chocolate! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Residence Inn
- Grand Junction Marriott