Very nice hotel is a town of many cheesy 2-star accomidations. I have never stayed in any other in the area but by looks alone, this hotel is a great pick. Our stay was very nice - clean rooms, AC a plus, nice breakfast and most of all - great friendly staff! Will stay again, no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Grand Junction is situated just off I-70, offers guests easy access to the Grand Junction Regional Airport, and is only 10 minutes from downtown. Guests get more when they stay in one of our brand-new, apartment-style suites with spacious living areas and full kitchens. Every kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and we even have free grocery delivery to help stock the fridge. As one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction, we welcome all to our hotel (fees apply). Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evening with free drinks and apps at our Residence Inn Mix (Mon-Wed). Pick up a game of basketball on the SportCourt, get in a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, and cool down with a swim in the indoor pool. Extended stay business travelers will enjoy thoughtful amenities like a free grocery shopping service, a complimentary local shuttle, and over a 1,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Marriott Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Marriott
- Grand Junction Residence Inn