“Great lunch stop in a cute downtown area!”

Main Street Bagels Artisian Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A breakfast, lunch and dessert restaurant with all natural artisan bakery products, coffee, great espresso drinks, soups, salads, sandwiches, Panini, and fresh squeezed juices & smoothies. Free wi-fi and conference rooms. Lovely fountain patio exterior seating. Located in beautiful downtown GJ at 6th & Main.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved the whole area with public art and sidewalk tables! There was a guitar trio playing outside when we were there on a Saturday. Our family was pleased with our sandwiches and I especially loved the Cranberry Orange granola I bought for later.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

They have wonderful baked goods here. The only problem was they had a bum asking for money and she was even sleeping on one of the couches. That turned me off, but the kicked her out of the restaurant. The bagel was great, but a little pricy, but I didn't mind because it tasted really good. They just need to watch for and kick out the bums from the street.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Very good. They were very fast and their cinnamon bagel with cinnamon cream cheese was delicious! However, as a college student, spending $5 on a bagel was a bit too expensive for me, especially considering I was still hungry later.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a really cute place on the Main Street in downtown Grand Junction. We had already eaten, so we just got an espresso (it was good). The place was cute and clean inside. They had a lot of good-looking bagels, and a menu with all different kind of sandwiches. Nice place.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Came here for breakfast due to all the positive reviews and it didn't disappoint! Had a whole wheat bagel with spinach-artichoke schmear and it was delicious! Fresh and rich in flavour. Also got the Mango Tropics smoothie which was one of the best smoothies I've had. The mango really stood out!

The setting was very peaceful. I loved that they have a dinning area with stunning photographs of Colorado National Monument! It just made the setting so much more special.