“Overall, my 4 night stay was satisfactory. But after the...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Grand Junction

Days Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Grand Junction
“Overall, my 4 night stay was satisfactory. But after the...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Overall, my 4 night stay was satisfactory. But after the second night, I was surprised to find my room had not been cleaned. Since all housekeeping staff had gone for the day, I had to get towels and in room coffee at the front desk. I will be visiting the area for 1 week out of every month in the future. I am looking for a property to meet my needs and expectations. I have been to the area 3 different times now, stayed at 3 different properties, will probably continue to search for the right spot to spend my time and money!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
I am truly sorry that this happen. If you would have let us know during your stay it would have been easier to correct the problem. I have looked into this issue and it wont happen again. Thank you for the nice things you did say about us. Please give us another chance to serve you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great value hotel, friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast was great and always plentiful. Room was clean and well taken care of. Stayed two different times in different rooms and there was consistency.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
THANK YOU! We appreciate you staying with us and enjoying our clean rooms and plentiful breakfast!!!! Come see us again!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

It was a quick trip to grand junction and we picked this hotel from expedia. For my job I stayed hotel more then a week for a month. This was a right pick, excellent customer service, good location, very clean room and best breakfast, price is right, what else you want? I will stay here again and again. Very impressed, thanks all the employees, thanks the management and finally the owner of this hotel who can make happy his employees and his guest.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you so very much!!!! We are lots of guests home away from home... we are very proud of our helpful staff , our location and our breakfast!!! come see us again!
Carroll, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were passing through the area and decided to end our day in Grand Junction. We picked this place because it looked clean, well kept, and convenient. Checking in was a breeze, and the clerk was very friendly. This hotel has outside room entrances, which we prefer, so we were able to park right outside of our room and quickly carry things inside. The room was neat and clean, with comfortable beds. Our room was fairly close to the front, but we did not notice much outside or traffic noise.
The free breakfast is where this hotel really stands out from many! It has the usual offerings, nicely presented and well stocked by a wonderful lady who is a true asset to this business. She kept the room spotless, was very helpful and friendly, and made me feel like I was a guest in her own home while I enjoyed my food.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SARAH U, Manager at Days Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW! We pride ourselves on our breakfast and ANN IS A TRUE ASSET to our Days Inn family!