All reviews hash browns waffles attached restaurant nice outdoor pool free breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast room was clean two queen beds great place to stay shower head fresh fruit staff was very friendly and helpful gas station one night stay convenient location easy access
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This is a standard highway traveler's hotel. But for the price you get a very large room and a full breakfast is included. The staff were all friendly and responsive. But the best part is the full breakfast buffet included in the price. It included a hot buffet.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BryanB416
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you Bryan.

I appreciate the nice review. I like the buffet too. I am trying to give people a little more for their money. Thanks for noticing.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We decided to stay in Grand Junction while traveling home after visiting 4 National Parks in Utah. We needed a rest stop to just relax and sit around the pool. We were not disappointed. We arrived before check-in time and were provided with a room so we could get to the pool and relax. The rooms are very clean and the pool area clean and the water warm. The hot breakfast was great with eggs, hash browns, sausages, pancakes, and waffles. We asked if we could have a late checkout the next day, as everyone wanted to again sit around the pool in the morning before heading back to Colorado Springs. No problem from the staff. We highly recommend this hotel while staying in Grand Junction.
HINT--They could add a few more chaise lounge chairs in the pool area for us old folks who like to really relax.

Room tip: The room we had was on the 3rd floor and was like new.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FRANCIS P

Well thank you for such a nice write up. I am glad that you had a good time. I like the breakfast too. A little too much I am afraid. I need to spend more time in the fitness center and less time in the buffet. Ha Ha. I agree with you about the pool furniture. I have been meaning to pick up some more stuff. But it has been just crazy busy here. You have inspired me. I will go shopping. I saw that Lowes had some really nice stuff when I was there the other day.

Please come back and stay with us again soon.

And of course, have a great summer!

Sincerely

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I was impressed with how clean everything was in this place, you can tell that the staff works hard. Everyone was friendly. The housekeepers say hello when you pass them in the hallway which is nice. The breakfast was good but not great, probably would've been better had we gotten there earlier though. Free coffee in the lobby was also a nice touch. The decor was a bit tacky but have seen much worse. Would stay here again if I were in the area. Good place for a few nights.

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank bri111284
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thanks for the positive review. I know that some of the furniture is a little bit dated. But since it is still in good shape I hate to replace it and then be forced to raise the rates. I will pass on your compliment to the rest of the staff. They are in deed hard working people. And a nice compliment like yours goes a long way to making someone feel appreciated.

Please come back and stay with us again.

And have a great summer!

Thanks

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This facility is older but the rooms are large, the beds are very comfortable and the microwave and refrigerator are handy to have in your room. The staff are friendly and helpful. The free buffet breakfast has a large assortment of items including bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, etc. Good place to stay for a single or for the family.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

What a nice review. That is wonderful. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I like the microwaves and fridges myself. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stay here every time we visit the area for family gatherings. We enjoy the full hot breakfast buffet. The hotel is clean and has everything we need during our stay. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the nice review. And I appreciate the fact that you are a repeat customer. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. Please come back soon.

Have a great summer!