“Top of the line”

Quality Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I know comfort is the top brand but this Quality beats just about every Comfort we have stayed in on this trip. We have been out for 1month, the staff, the hotel it's self is topppppp! Their evening buffet was great, rooms are above the good standard looked for. Looking forward to stopping again

Room Tip: Room near front was good for us as my husband is having trouble walking
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda H
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you Linda.

I appreciate the very positive remarks. I think we are better than Comfort too. I am hoping to do more imporvements this fall. I am receiving bids to put in a new parking lot and all new sidewalks around the hotel. I try to do something every year or two. Thank you for noticing.

I will print out your review and post it in the break room. I know that the staff will appreciate the compliment.

I do hope that you stay on your return trip.

Have a great summer.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Business trip to Grand Junction. Stayed here years ago and it was good...not anymore. Internet connection was worthless, had to use the cell most of the time. Dinner area has a buffet for 12 bucks.....it did not look good at all. We went down the street to Applebbes instead. Mattress was bad. It did seem clean. Not worth one hundred ten. I'm going to try the motel 6 next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 00Murph
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am sorry that you had trouble with the internet. We use Charter Communications as our provider. We offer speeds of 30 mbps. We have a tech support line available 24 hours a day. If someone is having trouble it is very rare that they can not help.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a bit of an older style property, but clean overall. The decor needs updating. It has a large TV, a fridge & a microwave, which is handy. There was a slight odor in the hallway areas. There is a good sized breakfast area & the food was OK. The main plus was the friendly & helpful staff.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back, overlooking the golf course, as the rooms at the front are most expos...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia O
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for the comment about the staff. They are very hard workers.

Every now and then someone will say our furniture is outdated. I am afraid I don't see it. The room furniture is 10 years old. I do admit that. But it is still in great shape. It is not out of style. They still sell it through all the hotel vendors. We redid all the common areas with new carpet and wall vinyl just 3 years ago. Perhaps it is the popcorn ceilings? We do have popcorn ceilings in the hotel rooms and the restaurant. I guess that would date us.

I know that some of the new hotels are being build with a new "Modern" look. But some of that stuff looks just plain weird to me.

I do appreciate your business, and hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good prices. Takes pets, but no real pet area, there are "pick up" bags by the creek in back of the motel, but just weeds for dogs to walk on. Right next to golf course, we enjoyed the greenery, but the dogs couldn't. Nice pool. Has a buffet available. Buffet was just OK, not a lot of choices, the marinara sauce was watery, I'd try a local restaurant instead. All in all was a nice place for a night or two. Rooms were clean, had fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, etc. And there is another good reason to stay at this motel. Her name is Cill, she works the front desk and the buffet. Cill was pleasant, helpful and gregarious. She's the first and only person I've given a "TripAdvisor Excellent Service" pin to.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back with a view of the golf course.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Al T

Thank you very much for the positive review. Cill has been wearing her pin proudly. She showed it to all of her co-workers. I little recognition really goes a long way. You made her day.
Thank you very much.

Please come back and stay with us again. And bring more pins! Ha Ha.

Thanks

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My mother in law was injured in an accident and the hotel had a very very fair medical rate. Rooms were clean, staff was very very kind, location was good [near airport and hospital], and a decent included hot breakfast went a long way at the hospital. I have stayed at Quality before and this is above the normal standard. They were an island of calm in a storm for all our family. Thanks Quality staff at Grand Junction.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Justin T
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hey Justin, thanks for the nice write up. It was our pleasure to help. We work with a lot of families that are here because of the hospital. I hope your Mother In Law is doing well. If you ever need us again we will be here for you and yours. Just give us a call.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This is a standard highway traveler's hotel. But for the price you get a very large room and a full breakfast is included. The staff were all friendly and responsive. But the best part is the full breakfast buffet included in the price. It included a hot buffet.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryan B
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you Bryan.

I appreciate the nice review. I like the buffet too. I am trying to give people a little more for their money. Thanks for noticing.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We decided to stay in Grand Junction while traveling home after visiting 4 National Parks in Utah. We needed a rest stop to just relax and sit around the pool. We were not disappointed. We arrived before check-in time and were provided with a room so we could get to the pool and relax. The rooms are very clean and the pool area clean and the water warm. The hot breakfast was great with eggs, hash browns, sausages, pancakes, and waffles. We asked if we could have a late checkout the next day, as everyone wanted to again sit around the pool in the morning before heading back to Colorado Springs. No problem from the staff. We highly recommend this hotel while staying in Grand Junction.
HINT--They could add a few more chaise lounge chairs in the pool area for us old folks who like to really relax.

Room Tip: The room we had was on the 3rd floor and was like new.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FRANCIS P

Well thank you for such a nice write up. I am glad that you had a good time. I like the breakfast too. A little too much I am afraid. I need to spend more time in the fitness center and less time in the buffet. Ha Ha. I agree with you about the pool furniture. I have been meaning to pick up some more stuff. But it has been just crazy busy here. You have inspired me. I will go shopping. I saw that Lowes had some really nice stuff when I was there the other day.

Please come back and stay with us again soon.

And of course, have a great summer!