All reviews hash browns waffles attached restaurant nice outdoor pool free breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast room was clean two queen beds great place to stay shower head fresh fruit staff was very friendly and helpful gas station one night stay convenient location easy access
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Business trip to Grand Junction. Stayed here years ago and it was good...not anymore. Internet connection was worthless, had to use the cell most of the time. Dinner area has a buffet for 12 bucks.....it did not look good at all. We went down the street to Applebbes instead. Mattress was bad. It did seem clean. Not worth one hundred ten. I'm going to try the motel 6 next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 00Murph
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am sorry that you had trouble with the internet. We use Charter Communications as our provider. We offer speeds of 30 mbps. We have a tech support line available 24 hours a day. If someone is having trouble it is very rare that they can not help.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a bit of an older style property, but clean overall. The decor needs updating. It has a large TV, a fridge & a microwave, which is handy. There was a slight odor in the hallway areas. There is a good sized breakfast area & the food was OK. The main plus was the friendly & helpful staff.

Room tip: Try to get a room at the back, overlooking the golf course, as the rooms at the front are most exposed to traffic noise from the I-70 and Horizon Drive.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia O
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for the comment about the staff. They are very hard workers.

Every now and then someone will say our furniture is outdated. I am afraid I don't see it. The room furniture is 10 years old. I do admit that. But it is still in great shape. It is not out of style. They still sell it through all the hotel vendors. We redid all the common areas with new carpet and wall vinyl just 3 years ago. Perhaps it is the popcorn ceilings? We do have popcorn ceilings in the hotel rooms and the restaurant. I guess that would date us.

I know that some of the new hotels are being build with a new "Modern" look. But some of that stuff looks just plain weird to me.

I do appreciate your business, and hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good prices. Takes pets, but no real pet area, there are "pick up" bags by the creek in back of the motel, but just weeds for dogs to walk on. Right next to golf course, we enjoyed the greenery, but the dogs couldn't. Nice pool. Has a buffet available. Buffet was just OK, not a lot of choices, the marinara sauce was watery, I'd try a local restaurant instead. All in all was a nice place for a night or two. Rooms were clean, had fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, etc. And there is another good reason to stay at this motel. Her name is Cill, she works the front desk and the buffet. Cill was pleasant, helpful and gregarious. She's the first and only person I've given a "TripAdvisor Excellent Service" pin to.

Room tip: Get a room in the back with a view of the golf course.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Al T

Thank you very much for the positive review. Cill has been wearing her pin proudly. She showed it to all of her co-workers. I little recognition really goes a long way. You made her day.
Thank you very much.

Please come back and stay with us again. And bring more pins! Ha Ha.

Thanks

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My mother in law was injured in an accident and the hotel had a very very fair medical rate. Rooms were clean, staff was very very kind, location was good [near airport and hospital], and a decent included hot breakfast went a long way at the hospital. I have stayed at Quality before and this is above the normal standard. They were an island of calm in a storm for all our family. Thanks Quality staff at Grand Junction.

1  Thank 593justint
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hey Justin, thanks for the nice write up. It was our pleasure to help. We work with a lot of families that are here because of the hospital. I hope your Mother In Law is doing well. If you ever need us again we will be here for you and yours. Just give us a call.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This is a standard highway traveler's hotel. But for the price you get a very large room and a full breakfast is included. The staff were all friendly and responsive. But the best part is the full breakfast buffet included in the price. It included a hot buffet.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BryanB416
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you Bryan.

I appreciate the nice review. I like the buffet too. I am trying to give people a little more for their money. Thanks for noticing.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Sincerely