Stayed here for one night and enjoyed it. Great welcome with a smile (and a delicious cookie) and easy check in. The room was clean and specious. Bathroom was very clean as well. The bed was comfy and there is plenty of room for clothes. Check out was quick and easy.
The location was good for us since we had a car and it was only 5-10 minutes drive from Main Street, Downtown. There are also a few restaurants closer to the hotel than the ones Downtown.
We went down to the lounge for Happy Hour and it was a nice setting, including outdoor sitting area. Didn’t get to try the pool but it was open late. There is also plenty of parking on premises.
I did notice that the cleaning staff started quite early in the morning. I could hear the vacum cleaners at about 7.30am. It didn't bother me since I get up early but if you don't, it might be something to inquire about. They might start later on different floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy the breathtaking views and relaxing atmosphere of Colorado's Wine Country. Set amid a backdrop of lush valleys, beautiful mountains and alpine plateaus, The Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction is the perfect getaway for any traveler. Whether you are a professional business traveler or a family looking for a fun-filled vacation, the DoubleTree Hotel is the place to stay! During any season, guests can enjoy a wide array of outdoor activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, and vineyard tours. Whether it's a Stay 'n' Play Golf Package in the spring and summer months or a Stay 'n' Ski Package in the cool Grand Valley winters, the DoubleTree Hotel has something for everyone. We are centrally located close to Mesa State College, downtown Grand Junction, shopping, restaurants, and about 15 miles from Colorado's wine country and ski resorts. The Doubletree Hotel encompasses a beautifully landscaped 10-acre property that includes lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, sand volleyball, horseshoe pits, and an outdoor children's play area. A fully renovated Precor fitness center is available 24 hours a day. Guests can relax and soak up the sun at our heated seasonal outdoor pool and year-round jacuzzi. Guests can satisfy their hunger with a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu offered at the Bistro 743 Restaurant or stay in and experience our exceptional in-room dining. We feature nightly specials in our Lounge 743 where you can relax with friends and watch your favorite sports team on one of our three large flat-screen TV's. Check out the local band scene on Wednesday nights or kick off the weekend with Fiesta Fridays! The DoubleTree Hotel also offers more than 12,000 square feet of banquet meeting space, with up to 14 breakout rooms and a Grand Ballroom of 5,000 square feet. Book your meeting with us today! The Doubletree's 273 guestrooms feature the Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree sleep experience with plush-top mattress, luxurious linens, down comforters, and sweet dreams pillows. Guest room amenities include a 37" Flat Screen TV, Complimentary Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea, Neutrogena bathroom products, and a USA Today delivered every weekday morning. Refrigerators and microwaves are available upon request. Your warm chocolate chip cookie is waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Grand Junction Hotel Grand Junction
- Doubletree Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Doubletree