All reviews room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again ice machine staff was friendly horizon drive air conditioner motel brittany interstate cereal desk fruita colorado dog pet
Reviewed 6 October 2018

After traveling all day, when I checked into the Super 8, all I wanted was a hot shower and a cool room for sleeping! Oops, that actually was backwards from what I actually got. Shower water was warm at best and the A/C was BROKEN! I didn't discover ju how bad it was until about 2:30 A.M. at which point I did not want to change rooms, so I suffered through the hot room. The dial on the unit was completely broken and only continued to turn full circles. Even set on HIGH COOL, it was miserable! Upon check out I was given a $10 credit off the room rate, but I truly felt that it should have been FREE! Horrible night. My room mate is diabetic and although she is always warm, this was undeniably the WORSE night ever!! Not sure if I will stay at this particular Super 8 again, and I have stayed there at least 4 times a year for a long time now.

Room Tip: Check you A/C immediately upon check in!!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Very comfortable, very clean. Conveniently located for gas stations & food. Pleasant staff. Conveniently close to freeway. There was free coffee but I always travel w my coffeemaker. More expensive but worth it for a good nights sleep. No complaints.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

it is your usual hotel,,, breakfast is ok.... i just had a piece of fruit... the customer service is fantastic.... i left my purse in the room, called the desk, she immediately went to check on it, found it and called me back, we made arrangements for me to get it back, she kept it safe until them... great service...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The "area shuttle" advertised to lure in unsuspecting business travelers doesn't exist. If you call the front desk they try to get rid of you by keeping you on hold then telling you to try Google. Zero.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We have stayed here before so wanted to stay there again. Clean comfy room and beds. They have quick breakfast stuff and those yummy waffles. We got coffee throughout the day too. This is easy to get to off the interstate and there are several places to eat very close by. We will definitely stay here again. We go frequently to see our kids and grand kids

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family