“Overall Great Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Fort Worth, Texas
“Overall Great Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My father and I stayed here one night on May 7th. When we arrived the front desk associate did not believe what room type we had booked. I had to go to a computer in the lobby to print out my confirmation. Upon receipt of the confirmation I was informed that room type was no longer available. The associate seemed concerned and I was offered a room to my our needs. We found before we got to the room that the second room was still occupied. We were then given a third room on a floor that had no ice machine. It was also next to the highway when I requested a room on the other side of the hotel. By then I gave up and accepted the room since we were only there one night. I received a small discount of $9 off the rate for the inconvenience. Our stay was great after the initial rough start. We received excellent service, and the room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked great. The breakfast tasted excellent and was a good variety. The computer in the lobby worked well. If you require a specific room type I would not stay here, but if you want excellent service, and a clean comfortable room this is the place to be.

After my stay I received a survey to fill out. Apparently the read them and take them seriously because I received an email with an apology the next day. This was nice and unexpected and improved my opinion.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Palos Verdes Estates, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

First time at this hotel. A little hard to find off of I-70 / Horizon . But it is close to everything & quite. The hotel inside is like the La Quinta in Mesa AZ, but a smaller version. Room are large, everything look in great shape & lots of HOT water. The morning breakfast was good & lot of room for everyone to be seated. The area was clean & lots of fresh air. The staff was very helpful & put themselves out to solve a problem I had.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Spring Branch, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We took an 11 day trip including an Amtrack ride from Denver to Grand Junction. This was among the top 2 Hotels that we stay at. The other in the top 2 was an almost new Brand H I E. No problems in Grand Junction. Was clean and no Odors. Would recommend. I like a Clean , Non odor room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was clean and confortable with Wi-Fi that worked extremely well with my computer. The hotel was within walking distance of several restaurants and even offered room service from one of them. It was a convient drive to where I needed to go. The hotel staff addressed the one noise complaint I had immediately. All of the staff was friendly. I will be back

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank 33388John
Delta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stay at LaQuinta. They always take good care of me and have a smile on their faces. There was a problem with college kids overrunning the hotel and they did all they could to solve the problem and then gave me a reward for putting up with it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on the way to Moab, UT. We chose it at the last minute upon arrival in Grand Junction after consulting TripAdvisor. This was our first stay in a La Quinta Inn. We had wanted a king room but since the hotel was almost full the only rooms available were ones with 2 full (not queen) size beds. We were OK with sleeping in separate beds for one night. The beds were really comfortable and the room was a good size, as was the bathroom. Everything in the room was clean, modern, and well-maintained and so was the rest of the hotel and grounds. We could see the outdoor pool below us from our room and a gazebo. Everything in the pool area looked well-maintained also. Our only complaint was that we could hear the interstate traffic in our
room, as the hotel is located right by the interstate and our room was on the interstate side of the hotel. A room on the opposite side of the hotel should be much quieter. Parking is free and breakfast is included. The breakfast area is in the lobby and is also clean and had the basic breakfast items. Staff was friendly also. We would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Enjoyed a nice clean room. The included breakfast was better than many of the others that we had elsewhere. Location by the freeway was very convenient. Easy to find in the dark when we were looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends